Yes, you read the title right… I got my face shaved! In other words, I got dermaplaning done for the first time! I’ve been hearing a lot about it lately and even seeing videos of people getting the procedure done and I was definitely interested. I reached out to my friend Lianna who is an esthetician and works at B Medical Spa & Wellness Center in San Diego to see if she does dermaplaning and she said yes so we booked me an appointment!
I finally went this week… You’re probably wondering if it hurts since it is done with a 10 gauge scalpel? Not at all and there are no side effects! Dermaplaning gently scrapes the dead skin layer and tiny hairs (peach fuzz) off of your face which results in smoother, softer and brighter skin. The whole procedure took less than 30 minutes and I was so amazed with how my face felt and looked after! It’s basically like a super effective exfoliation.
Other benefits are it helps eliminate fine wrinkles and it’s long-lasting (the next time you’ll have to shave your face is like 3-4 weeks). Another plus, is that your make-up will go on much smoother. I was also thrilled to learn that my skin products will work better since the whole layer of dead skin is gone. So amazing! You gotta try it out for yourself!
P.S. If you’re in San Diego, reach out to my girl Lianna from B Medical Spa and let her know I sent you!
I seriously lost count of how many times I went to Target during my Maternity Leave! Lol. When I was pregnant, I used the excuse of going to “walk the baby out” and now it’s to get some “me time” even though I usually have a kid or 2 with me LOL. I’m sure we all are guilty of buying so much more stuff than what we came in to Target for and I have your solution… bring a carseat with you and place it in the cart! Seriously, you won’t have room for anything lol.
All jokes aside though, this Binxy Baby shopping cart hammock has been a lifesaver! I tried it for the first time this week and it has been a game changer. I wish I had it with my first 2 babies! It’s super portable and so easy to put on a cart. Liam felt like he was cradled and looked so comfortable. Not only was I able to see him at all times but I had room for everything on my grocery list… whew!
They fit most shopping carts and they come in super cute prints too! It’s only $40 and totes worth it. What’s great too is if your baby is sound asleep in their car seat and you want them to stay asleep at the store… the hammock can actually hold your car seat too (up to 50 pounds)!! It’s a win-win, your baby stays asleep but you don’t lose cart space. Woohoo!
Get 10% off your order here! Not to mention, they make great gifts for mamas!
*This post was sponsored by Binxy Baby. As always, all opinions are my own.
One – Two – Three – Four – Five – Six – Seven – Eight – Nine – Ten
I think we all agree that Fall Fashion is cutest out of all the seasons right?! I just LOVE the sweaters and booties season, especially when there’s PSLs involved! Fall is also when my husband’s birthday is and of course, the holiday season which is my favorite time of the year 🙂 Any way, I was doing something I shouldn’t be doing yesterday… online shopping! Haha. I spent a good amount of time “adding to cart” and decided to share what’s on my Wish List! Happy Tuesday!
Ok ladies, these are my absolute fave nail polish colors for Fall!! I’m glad I have 11 because I will be rotating these polishes all season long! You’re welcome 🙂 Lol. Here you go (in no specific order):
Click on them for a swatch!
- OPI – My Private Jet: Ok, I know I said this is in no specific order but this is my FAVE one for Fall and it’s one that I wear any season. It’s like a really dark gray (almost black) with tiny sparkles. You need this!
- OPI – Warm Me Up: Similar to My Private Jet but has more of a brownish tint and minus the sparkles.
- OPI – Wooden Shoe Like to Know?: Such a pretty light brown with sparkles. This would look great on any skin tone.
- OPI – Under the Mistletoe: My fave one to wear in December! It’s the perfect deep red with glitter but the glitter isn’t too in your face. Love this one!
- Zoya – Payton: This one is like a disco ball on your nails. I love wearing this when I want more of a bold color on my nails. It’s a burgundy color with tons of colorful glitter. In the shade, the glitter is barely seen unless you look up close but in light, WOW!
- Essie – Smokin’ Hot: My fave gray-ish polish! It has a hint of purple and it goes on super creamy and opaque!
- OPI – Lincoln After Dark: This is my go-to black polish! Everyone needs a black polish in their collection and this formula is perf.
- Sinful Colors – Navy I Do: Super dark navy blue… obsessed! Best part? Only $2!
- OPI – Vampsterdam: This color is SO pretty and SO Fall. It’s a deep purply burgundy.
- Ulta – Plum Street: The perfect burgundy polish!
- Sinful Colors – Snow Me White: Just like a black polish, white can be worn all year round so you already know, I’ll have some white nails this season!
Alright, well there ya go! I’m always open to new nail polishes though. What are your fave ones for Fall?! Let me know in the comments then I’ll probably head over to a beauty supply store to grab them lol.
P.S. In case you missed it, click here to shop my nail polish organizer!